Unfortunately there is no build-in easy way to do that. Fear not, with some scripting we can handle this.
- Create a batch file and modify the path to VHD.
@echo off SET TEMPFILE="%TEMP%\%RANDOM%.TXT" echo SELECT VDISK FILE="C:\full\path\to\license.vhd">%TEMPFILE% echo ATTACH VDISK>>%TEMPFILE% DISKPART /s %TEMPFILE% del %TEMPFILE%
- Save the script to your path of preference.
- Open Task Scheduler
- Open Task Scheduler.
- Click on Create Task on the right tab.
- Give a name to the task. Click on Change User or Group and choose Administrators for the group.
- Click on Triggers. Choose At Startup
- Click on Actions. Create New Action. Point to batch file you created earlier.
- Save the task. When you restart your computer, VHD will automatically mounted.